We provide integrated solutions for road network management and operations, we share our knowledge, processes and skills across our Australian, New Zealand, Americas, and Canadian operations.
In America and Canada we provide performance-based management, operations and maintenance services for transportation infrastructure and associated facilities across 11,000 lane miles (17,100 km) of highways and tunnels.
In Australia and New Zealand we provide operations and maintenance services on large road networks and tunnel assets for major private and public sector clients. In addition to these services, we provide civil construction capability to help our clients optimise the performance of their assets.
We manage more than 20,000 km / 12,000 mi of roads and 25 tunnels and toll roads globally.
- intelligent transport systems
- road network maintenance
- toll road and tunnel operations and maintenance
- traffic control
- intelligent transport systems planning, delivery and maintenance
- comprehensive tunnel and motorway operational services
- highway operations and asset management
- tolling back office management
- professional services
- civil works under $50 million
- industry leading asset management systems and procedures
- results driven in alignment with our client's objectives
- ability to draw on global knowledge and support
- proven operational excellence
- respected key relationships with external specialist vendors, and
- set and forget operator and maintainer.