We provide integrated operational, maintenance and project management
services to rail, trams, buses and ferries across Australia. We
leverage our capabilities across our global business to identify
opportunities that provide increased value for our clients.
Our public transport business offers services ranging from
construction, maintenance and upgrades of infrastructure including rail
and tram tracks, tunnels, stations, depots and electrical and
communications systems, to operating major transport routes involving
trams, trains, catamarans, ferries and buses.
We provide operational and maintenance services to over one third of the Adelaide metropolitan bus network.
- project management and delivery
- introduction and commissioning of new vehicles, including ferries, catamarans, trams and buses
- planned and reactive maintenance of public transport fleets
- cleaning and graffiti removal
- operation of bus, ferry and tram services across metropolitan
networks, including planning and delivery of route extensions and
additional services for special events
- engineering, construction, maintenance and renewal of railway and tramway infrastructure
- depots, stations and office buildings
- development and implementation of customer communications systems
- operation of control and monitoring systems
- recruitment and management of operational staff, including drivers, and customer service and revenue protection personnel, and
- training of staff via our Registered Training Organisation.