We provide end-to-end telecommunications services, including design, construction and installation of major communication infrastructure projects, network maintenance and facilities, and asset management services.
In New Zealand, we are a leading provider of comprehensive telecommunications and IP design and build services, including project and logistics management.
In Australia we provide whole of life asset infrastructure services to the telecommunications industry. This includes design, construction and critical infrastructure support services for national networks and engineering services associated with upgrades of key exchanges and critical infrastructure support services.
We deliver large regional scale complex telecommunications engineering and construction projects by leveraging our in-house design expertise, aerial deployment capability and project management capability.
We are helping to connect 80 per cent of New Zealand, and over 100,000 premises in Victoria, Australia to the National Broadband Network.
- design, construction, installation and maintenance for all copper, fiber, cellular, DMR and trunk wireless networks, HF, VHF and UHF mobile radio and linking
- information and communication technology business solutions, including LANS, Wireless LANs, structured cabling and VOIP
- network records and drawings including AutoCAD, and NetMAP GIS Plotting
- design, construction, installation and maintenance of mast, tower and antenna mounting structures
- installation and maintenance of domestic and commercial telephony and broadband communications
- network and service solutions, covering risk management, engineering and cable location services, and
- 24-hour fault and emergency response services.