We deliver asset management, maintenance and subcontractor management services to the minerals processing industry, including aluminium and iron ore.
Our diverse capabilities range from mechanical and electrical services through to fabrication, design and asset management planning.
We have a growing presence in Western Australia.
We managed a major valve change-out on precipitation tanks on-budget, on-schedule and closed out without any environmental harm.
- design and development of asset management programs
- maintenance of fixed plant and equipment
- managing change to improve safety performance, specifically
identifying safety hazards including working at heights, working in
confined spaces and routine work tasks
- shutdown management and execution of mobile plant and equipment
- engineering, design, procurement and construction services for brownfield and greenfield projects
- program and project management
- subcontractor management, including safety management
- specialty welding, custom fabrication and high-temperature repairs
- infrastructure support services, including power generation and water management
- pioneers of alliancing and the ability to manage various contracting models to suit clients' requirements
- HRI - High-Temperature Repair and Inspection - HRI, Inc.
uses proprietary technology to provide repairs and inspections in
environments with temperatures ranging from 600 to 1300 degrees
Fahrenheit saving owners millions of dollars by preventing lost
- instrumentation and electrical - expert instrumentation and
electrical experience to install and repair industrial electrical
equipment including high-voltage and control systems safely, on-time,
and within budget
- specialty welding - skilled in over 600 ASME code standard
procedures and trained to weld in tight spaces and at difficult angles
delivering lower weld rejection rates and overall cost savings
- Automated Weld Overlay technology delivers safe, accurate
repairs with wire speeds up to 600 inches per minute - much faster than
manual processes and other available automatic systems, and
- safety support - customised safety programs created to address
safety concerns through ongoing education and a corporate culture
encouraging hazard prevention, reducing the number of work-related
safety incidents and OSHA violations.