We are a leading provider of integrated asset management, operations and maintenance services to the power generation and the associated transmission and distribution industry.
We understand the requirement to develop operational plans that support the full life of power generation assets, including gas-fired, coal-fired and hydro power stations, substations, transmission lines, wind farms and power generation assets within large industrial facilities. We support power generation assets with up to 2,200 megawatts capacity.
We have activities across Australia, New Zealand and India.
- power generation (non-renewable)
- power generation (renewable)
- electricity transmission and distribution
- asset management, capital works projects, operations and maintenance of power stations and wind farms
- strategic planning to maintain asset integrity through out the entire lifecycle
- engineering design services for gas turbines, co-generation, and tri-generation plants
- instrumentation, control management of power station outages
- overhauls, upgrades and maintenance of gas, steam and hydro turbines
- as an asset owner we have a unique capability to manage assets
from design and construction through to operations, maintenance and
- developing asset management journey plans that improve productivity and reduce long-term maintenance costs
- design and implementation of data management systems to support asset integrity and maintenance scheduling
- HRI - High-Temperature Repair and Inspection - HRI, Inc.
uses proprietary technology to provide repairs and inspections in
environments with temperatures ranging from 600 to 1300 degrees
Fahrenheit saving owners millions of dollars by preventing lost
- instrumentation and electrical - expert instrumentation and
electrical experience to install and repair industrial electrical
equipment including high-voltage and control systems safely, on-time,
and within budget
- specialty welding - skilled in over 600 ASME code standard
procedures and trained to weld in tight spaces and at difficult angles
delivering lower weld rejection rates and overall cost savings
- Automated Weld Overlay technology delivers safe, accurate
repairs with wire speeds up to 600 inches per minute - much faster than
manual processes and other available automatic systems, and
- safety support - customised safety programs created to address
safety concerns through ongoing education and a corporate culture
encouraging hazard prevention, reducing the number of work-related
safety incidents and OSHA violations.