We deliver site-wide services to the manufacturing industry across Australia and New Zealand.
Our capabilities include shutdowns, maintenance and subcontractor management for steel manufacturing plants, and shutdowns and facilities management services for paper and pulp facilities.
Our clients have chosen us due to our ability to improve safety performance, mobilise people and resources, manage industrial relations and improve maintenance and shutdown scheduling.
Our success is underpinned by our ability to foster collaborative and alliance-based relationships with clients and subcontractors to align systems, processes and goals.
Through an alliancing strategy at a manufacturing plant, we identified more than $1.4 million worth of savings in the contract’s first year and reduced the Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate by 60 per cent.
- fabricated metals
- food and beverage
- pulp, paper, and wood
- asset management and maintenance services, including execution of lean methodology
- shutdown management and execution
- engineering for fuel storage and delivery systems
- subcontractor management and resource coordination
- fabrication, painting and coating solutions, and specialty welding
- raw materials, electric arc furnace, metallurgy, and alloy selection optimisation for steel manufacturing
- the development and implementation of lean methodology and asset management journey plans to improve production levels
- leveraging a culture of continuous improvement that identifies
better ways of working safely, more efficiently and at a lower
production cost, and
- ability to manage industrial relations with employee
representative bodies, with a global industrial relations record of just
200 hours lost for more than 77 million hours worked.