We deliver services to chemical manufacturing companies in Australia.
Our maintenance and shutdown capability includes reactors, columns, pipes, turbines, compressors and storage tanks.
Our expertise is underpinned by systems and processes that focus on optimising assets throughout the entire lifecycle, and increasing the productivity and efficiency of chemical manufacturing plants.
With an impressive safety and environmental track record, we have the expertise and experience to manage large and complex projects in the chemicals industry.
We have worked four and a half year’s Lost Time Injury Free on a chemical manufacturing site, managing safe work practices for three different clients, each with their own culture and processes.
- asset management and maintenance services, including execution of lean methodology
- shutdown management and execution
- engineering for fuel storage and delivery systems
- subcontractor management and resource coordination
- fabrication, painting and coating solutions, catalyst handling and specialty welding
- systems and processes that drive an impressive safety record
- HRI - High-Temperature Repair and Inspection - HRI, Inc.
uses proprietary technology to provide repairs and inspections in
environments with temperatures ranging from 600 to 1300 degrees
Fahrenheit saving owners millions of dollars by preventing lost
- instrumentation and electrical - expert instrumentation and
electrical experience to install and repair industrial electrical
equipment including high-voltage and control systems safely, on-time,
and within budget
- specialty welding - skilled in over 600 ASME code standard
procedures and trained to weld in tight spaces and at difficult angles
delivering lower weld rejection rates and overall cost savings
- Automated Weld Overlay technology delivers safe, accurate
repairs with wire speeds up to 600 inches per minute - much faster than
manual processes and other available automatic systems
- catalyst handling - safe work in inert environments to perform
catalyst replacement and reactor repairs utilizing state-of-the-art
personal protective gear, a large inventory of specialized catalyst
equipment, and detailed work processes, and
- safety support - customised safety programs created to address
safety concerns through ongoing education and a corporate culture
encouraging hazard prevention, reducing the number of work-related
safety incidents and OSHA violations.