We provide undisrupted support to the Estate and Infrastructure Group, working to meet the logistical and management requirements of base operations and land material, equipment and systems services.
Estate Services are supported by a full range of asset maintenance and management functions, including all preventive, reactive and operative facilities maintenance services essential to the sustainment of the Defence Estate.
We also project manage a high proportion of the Defence infrastructure medium and minor works program, and provide vehicle and equipment repair functions to the Defence Joint Logistics Command.
- Logistics and Facilities Management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Access control
- Grounds maintenance
- Recreational facility management
- Stores and inventory management
- Passenger and cargo transport
- Domestic and industrial cleaning
- Waste management
- Pest and vermin control
- Hospitality services
- Domestic cleaning
- Accommodation management
Land materiel, equipment and systems
- Land equipment management including servicing, maintenance and major component replacement and repairs
- Mechanical overhaul and refurbishment
- Vehicle and equipment procurement services
- End-to-end energy management solutions
- Repairs and maintenance services for buildings, plant, grounds and equipment
- Potable and waste water treatment
- Specialist facilities management
- Military firing range and training area management
- Fire and rescue services – aviation and structural
- Aircraft refueling
- Runway sweeping
- Air terminal and passenger management
- More than 2,500 people and 6,000 vehicles employed on the Estate management and Operations Services contract.
- Unrivalled footprint with staff employed in every state and territory.
- More than 2.4 million meals provided annually on Defence bases, involving 36 tonnes of bacon, 40 tonnes of chicken and 2.2 million eggs annually.
- Management of Defence warehouses, which handle 4.5 million stock lines across 45 sites.