As part of our sustainment offering to Defence, we maintain land-based equipment, including contractor-led support for the provision of skilled maintenance services to armoured vehicles, general transport vehicles, electronics, instruments and radios repair and weapons. We also deliver tank refurbishment.
With experience in maintenance of naval ships and submarines spanning more than 18 years, we are focused on reducing ongoing maintenance costs and delivering a service that meets safety, quality and environmental objectives. We proudly support the Australian Department of Defence and Australian Submarine Corporation (ASC Pty Ltd).
- Operations and maintenance
Naval ship repairs and maintenance
- Asset management and maintenance services related to naval ship repair.
Major upgrades and asset management services
Project control services
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance services
- Total asset management solutions across regions
- Strength in marine and land-based applications
- Engineering services
- Systems modifications, overhaul, replacements and maintenance services
- Making selected engineering changes
- Refreshing engine and transmission
- Replacing flexible hydraulic hose systems
- Inspecting electrical cabling systems
- Replacing unserviceable line replacement units
- Applying a heavy suspension kit
- Broadspectrum at the Bandiana base is an integral part of the Defence Material Organisation’s five-year, $58 million Tank Refresh Program that aims to maximise the life of the Army’s 59 Abrams Main Battle Tanks and seven Hercules Armoured Recovery Vehicles.