Our response to COVID-19
Broadspectrum is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, with the safety and wellbeing of our people, customers and communities our top priority during this challenging time.
Our people are committed to finding ways to continue to deliver the essential services that are critical to national infrastructure, including water and sewage, power, gas, telecommunications, defence base services, schools and hospitals.
We have a comprehensive COVID-19 plan to mitigate and manage potential impacts, so that we can keep our teams operating and continue to help our communities function. The key aspects of our plan include:
Keeping our people safe and well
- implemented additional hygiene protocols and increased supply of hygiene materials and PPE
- introduced stringent protocols for site visits
- reviewed work processes, including implementing social distancing measures in the field, encouraging our people to work from home where possible, and cancelling in-person meetings
Ensuring business resilience and continuity
- working closely with our customers and responding to their changing needs
- updated operational procedures to reflect evolving government requirements
- implemented mandatory reporting
- activated our business continuity teams at all locations
Increasing communication and resources
- increased frequency of communication with our people, clients and suppliers
- launched a resource hub on our intranet for our people working from home
- developed a suite of toolbox talks for people still working in the field
Our geographically dispersed work teams and sites means we can provide service continuity. We are privileged to continue supporting our customers and community during this time.
Broadspectrum Fact Sheet - Download