Transfield Services secures A$132 million of work
Transfield Services today announced that it has been awarded a combined A$132 million worth of work across its Australian operations.
The contracts include:
- A new five-year contract with QGC to service its Surat Basin coal seam gas assets in southern and central Queensland. The first contract under this agreement is the refurbishment of 191 well-site processing units, including de-commissioning, replacement and re-commissioning of vessels, pipe work, electrical and control instrumentation.
- A new two-year A$8 million contract awarded to Transfield Services subsidiary, Easternwell, for well servicing at Arrow Energy’s coal seam gas operations in the Darling Downs region in Queensland.
- A$50 million agreement with Qenos to conduct major shutdowns at its Altona and Botany manufacturing sites during 2012 and 2013.
- A new agreement with Jan De Nul to undertake mechanical trades for dredging activities in North Western Australia.
- A new agreement with Toowoomba Regional Council in Queensland to construct wastewater treatment infrastructure. The contract, secured as part of a joint venture with Monadelphous, includes the construction of new sewage pump stations, pressure and gravity sewer mains, and a sludge clarifier at the Mt Kynoch Water Treatment Plant.
“These contracts continue our momentum of new business wins across our resources and energy, and infrastructure businesses,” said Transfield Services Managing Director and CEO, Peter Goode. “The two new coal seam gas contracts in Queensland give us a strategic foothold in this key industry.”
General Manager Tax & Treasury
Ph +61 2 9464 1487
Mb +61 400 471 210
Group General Manager, Media and Comms
Ph +61 2 9464 1615
Mb +61 409 563 693
Transfield Services employs over 19,000 people across 18 industries and 10 countries.
We are a global provider of operations, maintenance and construction services to the Resources, Energy, Industrial, Infrastructure, Property and Defence sectors.
We deliver asset management services across all phases of the asset lifecycle, from concept and creation, to services that sustain, optimise and enhance our Client’s assets. With diverse global experience and expertise, we share our knowledge and challenge thinking to develop and implement innovative solutions that deliver real value for our Clients. Our unique approach enables us to deliver continuous improvements in asset performance and sustain long term relationships with our Clients and partners.