Building New Zealand’s Ultra-Fast Broadband network
Region: New Zealand
- Design and construction
- Rollout fibre to premises’ across New Zealand
- Maintaining existing network
Broadspectrum is essential to New Zealand’s Ultra-Fast Broadband rollout, which is slated to give more than 80 per cent of the country’s population Next Generation Access.
We are involved in all phases of the Next Generation Access project – from fibre to node, and fibre to premises – and the legacy copper network which affects more than 650,000 residents.
- Supplied Next Generation Access for more than 30,000 residents to date (with approximately 70,000 required)
- Maintain existing network of 650,000 customers
- Providing Next Generation Access to 80 per cent of the population
- Our vehicles working on the project travel almost 11 million kilometres per year.
- We have installed approximately 2,000,000 metres of air blown duct.
- Service more than 151 town in project’s second phase.