We work with telecommunication and information technology providers, as well as government to design, construct, install and maintain reliable networks that allow people to connect with each other, wherever they may be. With teams in most state and territories of Australia and with national coverage in New Zealand, clients entrust us to undertake complex major projects while meeting the diverse challenges of city and remote network deployment as well as servicing geographically-spread assets.
We approach telecommunications and information technology projects with the global insight as part of one of the world’s largest services and infrastructure companies, Ferrovial. We recognise the essential nature of these networks in the smart cities of the future and are designing communication technology solution models today for advances in fibre optic, hybrid fibre coaxial, wireless, radio and copper.
Our solutions provide innovation in the design, build and maintenance of copper and fibre optic networks, cellular radio networks, IP routing and switching networks, CCTB, digital radio systems and complete private telecommunication networks. Our innovation and improvements in essential services is combined by our local technical support of 24-hour fault and emergency response, planning for weather-based interruptions to services, facilities management services and upgrading of existing networks.
Our workforce is developed as part of our innovative Technician of the Future program. We recognise the efficiencies and increase service delivery level created by investing in our people as multi-skilled and highly trained customer agents.
Our expertise is vital to developing and maintaining networks that support a growing population in a dynamic sector with constantly evolving communications technology, as well as the demand for fast and reliable connections at home, work and play.
- Communication technology
- Design, construction, installation and maintenance for all copper, fibre, cellular, DMR and trunk wireless networks, HF, VHF and UHF mobile radio and linking
- Information and communication technology business solutions including LANS, Wireless LANs, structured cabling and VOIP
- Network records and drawings including AutoCAD and NetMAP GIS Plotting
- Design, construction, installation and maintenance of mast, tower and antenna mounting structures
- Installation and maintenance of domestic and commercial telephony and broadband communications
- Network and service solutions, covering risk management, engineering, and cable location services
- 24-fault and emergency response services