Broadspectrum has a 40-year pedigree in oil and gas and we are known for our integrated end-to-end services delivered through a closely integrated suite of companies that support clients’ businesses in the downstream, midstream and upstream industries.
Our Ferrovial Centre of Excellence for Resources, based in Australia, provides clients with the innovation and data analytics capability of Ferrovial and advanced engineering solutions through research and development. We use data analytics to drive sustainable asset value to benefit our clients’ bottom line. These tools are helping to create a new way of optimising new and existing assets, through smart shutdown management, intelligent analytics, resource management and EPC delivery that is reducing costs through increased productivity, reliability and predictability of asset life cycle. This resulting in significant immediate and long-term savings.
As one of Australia’s largest end-to-end solution providers to the Resources industry, we are able to design innovative service models to deliver well servicing, maintenance, shutdowns, facilities management, accommodation and brownfield project services to support the front end design, engineering, construction, commissioning and operation and maintenance phases of LNG, CSG, offshore, refinery facilities and sustainable fuels.
Our offering includes well servicing subsidiary Easternwell, whose entrepreneurial systems and processes have a track record in designing, building, owning and operating rigs that deliver world-first cost and time saving results; and engineering design and project management subsidiary, ICD, whose extensive experience in brownfield projects, sustaining capital delivery, asset performance engineering and advanced research and development programs with Universities, enables their inhouse local teams to consistently deliver value to our clients through technical maintenance strategies with optimisation, integrity, compliance and reliability results.
Together, we’re continuing our decades-long leadership in local content, workforce diversity and inclusion, community engagement and Indigenous participation initiatives. Our people are part of the local communities across Australia and we take our role in supporting local industry, people and the economy seriously.
- Distribution & Terminals
- Alternate Fuels
- Ferrovial Centre of Excellence for Resources
- Intelligent data analytics
- Smart shutdowns
- Engineering, procurement and construction
- Research and development
- Planning and scheduling, workforce management and safety management
- Brownfield optimisation
- Maintenance, asset management and sustaining capital works
- Mechanical, civil, electrical, instrumentation and fabrication services
- Project controls, logistics, procurement and stores management
- Leading approach to local content, community engagement and Indigenous participation
- Production drilling, de-watering and water treatment, well drilling and well servicing
- Facilities management services, including camp management, fire protection services and security services.